Sunday, March 4, 2012

.... or Dreaming The Life!!!

Dreams. Try recollecting them. Aren't they pacy, racy and quick? They sure don't drag like Living. 'Coz Dreams don't have 8 hrs of sleep, 3 hrs of eating, 3 hours of commuting and years of waiting to achieve your 'dreams'. Whoever is the editor of the Dreams, deserves all the Oscars. But somehow, in Living the Dream aspect, the slowness or stillness of Life -- the sleeping hours, the eating hours, the commuting hours and the waiting hours -- overwhelms the sheer dynamism of Dreams. That's the frustrating part and exactly not what one expects, leading to drowsiness, over-eating, hopelessness and ambiguity. Someone please shoot the editor of this aspect and replace him, before I shoot myself.

By the way, after I shoot myself, will I be able to experience that magical aspect called 'Dreaming The Life'????

No comments:

Post a Comment